We are excited to announce Team Parcours, a collection of triathletes, road cyclists, and gravel enthusiasts brought together to represent the Parcours brand. We want to bring together a group of individuals who support each other in the community, inspire others and always aim to be their best self on and off the bike.
We would like to welcome athletes of all ability levels to apply, as long as you have a passion for cycling we would like to hear from you!
Applicants who are successful will receive Team Parcours merchandise, discounted product from Parcours and other benefits throughout the season.
Applications will open for Team Parcours on Monday 2nd October 2023 and close on Tuesday 31st October 2023. All successful applicants will be notified of acceptance status before Friday 17th November 2023.
Team Parcours has been created as an inclusive community that welcomes individuals at all levels and variations of skill, sport, age and beyond. Our 2023 team is open to those who compete and those who cycle for the adventure, ensuring that all riders get the most out of the experience.
Criteria for Picking Team Members
- Applicants should have a passion for cycling, a positive attitude, and the desire to support and uplift others.
- Parcours welcomes individuals at all levels and variations of skill, sport, age and beyond.
- Will be eager to support their teammates through our online community, and/or at team events (where applicable).
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Race members will plan to participate in at least one event during the 2023 season.
Adventure members will be encouraged to represent the Parcours brand in their activities and adventures.
Offering for members
- A limited number of applicants will be accepted.
- Discount on custom Team Parcours wheelset(s).
- Invitation to team gatherings.
- Invitation to activities planned around both local and national events.
- Private access to the team group/forum? This is the perfect place to seek encouragement, share about your accomplishments, get inspired by your teammates, or just share a laugh with like-minded individuals.
- Exclusive team cycling jersey with purchase of Team Parcours wheelset.
- Exclusive access to pro meet & greets and Parcours industry events throughout the year.
Guidelines for All Members
- Promote Parcours with a positive attitude. As team members, you have been selected as an ambassador for Parcours. We expect our members to help with marketing efforts throughout the year including social media posts and through conversations with your peers during training and racing.
- Subscribe to all Parcours channels by like/follow. Engage with Parcours, post pictures, and make sure to use the hashtags #rideparcours #thinkwider.
- Refrain from publicly promoting any products from conflicting cycling companies within reason.
- Be respectful and responsible. Athletes chosen for Team Parcours are brand ambassadors and must behave accordingly.